It's not what we Say - It's What we DO - Day by Day...
- R. J. Rubis

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's Real!!!

So far, so good, as they say. The Proof Copy of my first "baby" arrived yesterday. It badly needs some cover art and a quick flip through reveals that it definitely needs another line-by-line edit (how could I have missed so many close-quotation marks and periods?!!!), but it's an actual, 379 page paperback novel. It says so, right there on the cover!

Mai Shangri-La
A Novel
Robert J. Rubis
So far, CreateSpace has definitely lieved up to their end of our "agreement". They've taken my uploaded file, laid it out in a 6X9 format, added a cover, and bound it in a finished product. The rest is just tweaking. I'll hope to complete the next round of editing within the month, and hopefully by Easter, I'll have my first book available (Print-on-Demand) for sale. Exciting stuff!
Watch for "Mai Shangri-La" on YOUR CreateSpace homepage sometime soon.

No comments: